Saturday, April 4, 2009

Woman's talk

A mom talking to her daughter about LOVE.
yeah...shes my mom....my gorgeous mom...my lovely mom...





She asked,"Ben...wheres ur boyfriend ah???"


OMG!!! should i answer that question ah???

but finally, i just laughed and gave my BIG smile to her...lol lol lol

Talking to my mom about my LOVE is very sensitive, especially for me.
Although, i have questions and too shy to ask her about this.

well, i kno tat shes trying to support me...

but actually, i dun even care with my LOVE...coz, for me, my biggest LOVE is for My Gorgeous mom and my Great dad...

LOVE is EXPENSIVE

I dun want give My LOVE to a person easily...through process...am i right???

When my mom was young...shes so popular and very beautiful at her school...shes also talented(or maybe i should say that SHES SUPER TALENTED). So many people like her or maybe LOVE her...and i shocked when she said that 22 man waiting for her to get her LOVE!!!

once again, OMG!!!

"ARE U KIDDING ME, MOM???"

huaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa...

i took deep breath and stay cool...lol lol lol

well, wat a lucky man for my dad to get her LOVE!!!


LOVE LOVE LOVE...

She said that i have to look for RICH LOVE man, a man that rich of LOVE to me (or maybe rich of material...lol lol lol...secara hari gini mo idup cuma bermodalkan CINTA is bullshit man!!! am i right???") but it doesnt mean tat i'm materialistic...i'm not rich...but i wanna rich with my own way, with my effort...ga mao 'minta' dari mahluk 'PRIA'


another thing tat we have to concern is about his personality...very important!!!
Is he good enough???is he friendly??? or Is he psycho??? hahahahha....


-Benalicious-

14 comments:

Benazir Raniwela said...

personality is really important...

wat if u love someone with bad personality???

Benazir Raniwela said...

comment please...lol lol lol

Benazir Raniwela said...

(cryin mode on*)...

huaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

ayuu said...

iya bena.. hihi sama kaya gw.. gw juga begitu paling males klo nyokap nanya in ttg masalah percintaan gw.. inti nya 50% mencari topik lain 45% menghindar dan 5% sisanya ngomongin ttg my boyfriend tapi ga jelas.. heheh ga tau gw merasa ga nyaman aja klo ngomong begitu an.. hihihi

bena jadi follower ayu dong.. trus kasi comment juga yang banyak di LION DOG article, ok ok

Benazir Raniwela said...

@ ayu : okeh yuuuu

Mulan said...

bena it's so touching how you love your mom and dad, your mom was really famous then, have you ever imagined a line of people queuing for you?hehe
comment imaginarywing.blogspot.com

rach' said...

hahaha. sabar bena. tandanya nyok lo sayang sm lo. bener dunk nyok lo blg cari co kayak gitu, yg penuh cinta, ya klo hartanya penuh sama genteng ya anggap aja bonus. hehe

ayo komen di
http://sarachelollipop.blogspot.com/

Benazir Raniwela said...

@ Mulan : Thanks mulan....

hahhaha yes my mom sooooooo famous!!!

b l e s s e d said...

moms know best honey ..

but i've told you about how i pick guys right?

honey, sometimes u just need to have FUN! don't need to fall in love right away, you know ?
:)

Benazir Raniwela said...

@ mulan : queuing for me???whos tat????hahahaha

Benazir Raniwela said...

@ Rachel : hahaha...selalu sabar kok...hehe...iyah hope to get the BONUS nya...hehehe

Benazir Raniwela said...

@ chacca : iyah cha...hehehe thanks ye...

ygoretty said...

bena..gue juga ditanyain macam begitu sama mak gue..
gara2 beberapa malam minggu terakhir gue dirumah sementara kakak dan adik gue pergi pacaran.
ckckck..
pertanyaan yang bikin kuping gatel~~

Benazir Raniwela said...

@ Bule : hahaha...masih mending 2 minggu terakhir...gue tiap minggu pun dirumah...hahahhahaha